My vast experience and unique background distinguish me from other lawyers in my field. When your problem tenant decides to put up a fight at trial, you want someone with extensive experience on your side. Using my skill and expertise, I can get the money you are owed, and I can get your tenant out!
Call me right now, and I’ll speak with you FOR FREE.
I have successfully represented countless landlords and tenants in the landlord-tenant courts of Nassau and Suffolk counties. My reputation as an experienced landlord-tenant attorney is well known, and my expertise and depth of knowledge in landlord-tenant law make me highly sought by both landlords and tenants on Long Island.
Before I began representing landlords, I was a member of the consumer credit industry for over twenty-five years, having held key positions in several of the nation’s leading debt-collection firms (I am also a highly experienced debt-collection defense attorney). With expertise in FDCPA, FCRA and HIPAA issues, I have written and taught on those subjects, and I have successfully litigated debt collection cases in both state and federal courts. Using my skill and expertise, I can get the money you are owed, and I can get your tenant out!
In addition to my work as an eviction lawyer, I have also devoted my time to teaching consumer debt classes and providing consumer education as a public service in association with the public library system of Suffolk County.
I earned my Juris Doctor degree at Hofstra University School of Law, and I am admitted to practice law in all of the courts in the State of New York, and in the United States District Court for both the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
When your problem tenant decides to put up a fight at trial, you want the right lawyer by your side. Hire a professional litigator like me to help you get the results you need, when you need them.
I Can Help You With:
- Non-paying Tenants
- Removal of Difficult Tenants
- Rental Agreement Violations
- Eviction for Illegal Apartments
- Evictions with No Written Lease
- Holding Over Past Lease Expiration
- Commercial Property Evictions
- Eviction of Sub-Tenants
- Eviction of Certain Family Members
- Ex-Boyfriends & Ex-Girlfriends
- Eviction for Illegal Activity on Your Property
My Pledge To My Clients:
- Return All Calls Promptly
- Explain Everything Clearly
- Never Proceed Without Your Approval
- Diligently Prepare Every Case For Trial
- Aggressively & Efficiently Enforce Your Rights As A Landlord
- Keep You Informed Of Every Significant Development in Your Case
- Act Professionally & Courteously at all times
- Never Charge You Additional Fees or Costs
Unlike most lawyers, I charge a one-time, flat rate fee to evict your tenant. There are no hidden costs, and no lawyer’s bills. Everything, including all court filing fees, are included.
Your Evictions Package Includes:
- FREE Initial Phone Consultation
- Determine Fastest Legal Plan of Action for Your Situation
- Draft All Necessary Notices
- File Papers to Commence Action
- Serve All Necessary Papers
- Appear in Court on Your Behalf
- Submit a Monetary Judgment & Judgment of Possession to the Court
- Submit Warrant of Eviction
- Precise Instructions to have Sheriff Enforce Judgment & Warrant
Recent Success Stories
*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome
Residential Eviction in the Second District Court of Suffolk County, Lindenhurst:
We negotiated a settlement where the tenant agreed to pay $1,500 immediately for back rent owed, and move out within 15 days.
– Results in 19 days
Residential Eviction in the District Court of Nassau County, Hempstead:
We negotiated a settlement with the tenant where he agreed to pay $1,200 immediately towards back rent owed, and promised never to be late with the rent again. The landlord agreed to allow him to remain as a tenant.
– Results in 18 days
Sixth District Court of Suffolk County, Patchogue:
Went to trial; landlord was awarded $6,600 money judgment for back rent and a warrant of eviction to physically remove the tenant from the premises.
– Results in 18 days
Commercial Eviction, Suffolk County District Court:
case was settled in court, and tenant agreed to pay al back rent to the landlord.
– Results in 29 days
Residential Eviction in the Justice Court of the Town of Southampton:
Landlord received $7,200 from the tenant for payment of back rent and the keys to the apartment.
– Results in 42 days
Residential Eviction in the Third District Court of Suffolk County, Huntington Station:
The landlord failed to appear due to an emergency, and we still won a judgment for $3,000 for back rent owed, as well as a warrant of eviction to physically remove the tenant from the apartment.
– Results in 21 days